This website is operated by Gado Living. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gado Living. Gado Living offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Products & specifications shown on our website attempts to be as accurate as possible.
- The prices displayed on our website may differ from prices that are available in our stores as there can be additional expenses on services, packaging or delivery etc.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- There can be instances where information on our website or in our communication or any other platform that may contain comparative differences, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Gado Living reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Gado Living does not warrant that this Website will be constantly available.
PRODUCT & SERVICE DISCLAIMER
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist due to the handcrafted nature of the product. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of such products and should be expected. Each product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as a defect.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smart phones and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) For any unlawful purpose;
(b) To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) To submit false or misleading information;
(g) To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) To collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ORDER CHANGES & CANCELLATION
Any product additions, quantity changes or specification changes made to accepted orders will be modified in the order details:
- Orders once shipped, cannot be cancelled or changed.
b. Orders placed during sale events, cannot be cancelled or changed.
c. Gado Living may, without liability, cancel any accepted order before shipment if there are other problems with the payment mode selected by you.
- Prepaid Order, once placed can be cancelled within 24 hours. Post that order cancellation would not be acceptable
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOULTION
The Policy herein shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or/and relating to the Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
CONTACT INFORMATIONQuestions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.